Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Take the Maxi out

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Melbourne was blessed with a beautiful hot sunny day today, not quite Autumnal weather just yet, which gives me the opportunity to get out in my favorite maxi dress. Designed by an Australian designer, Natasha Gan, I love the lightweight fabric and motif is just stunning, with so many maxi's on the rack this one stood out to me as a wee bit special. Also pictured is my little butterfly necklace given to me by my godmother when I was 7. Lost it once while playing outside as a nipper, my mum found it one month later hanging from a branch just down the road from our house, some things are just not meant to be lost...

A special thankyou for Emse and the laneway for your tips on my blog layout!

4 comments:

  1. loving this dress - me wants it for my holibags xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! Lovely story, too :) I'm glad it's all working, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, I love holibags best time of the year

    Emse and the lane way, ta muchness

    sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share