Sunday, April 4, 2010

Feeling all Mary Quant

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
One week on and I'm still loving my new hair do, for a short crop it's very versatile. I can wear it sleek, messy, to the side and it will even survive three days without washing, bonus!
I have been indulging in much chocolate and relaxing over the Easter break and came across a series of BBC documentaries called 'British Style Genius'. Mary Quant featured in the high street episode and with this new hair do I'm rediscovering her look. She invented the mini and the hot pants and is often credited with the colour and pattern tights that accompanied these garments. Love, love, love this black mac, a timeless classic. I might just channel this look this week, be sure to tune in...

2 comments:

  1. Love your hair! I had mine like that recently and everyone over a certain age said I looked like Mary Quant...

    tweet tweet tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I so want this haircut...I will have this haircut as soon as I take out my weave ...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share