Friday, June 25, 2010

Sleekit moments - Casual day

Photobucket
This weeks inspiration outfit evolved around this fabulous dress from Maharishi, one of my favorite UK brands. Being a graphic designer I love anything typographic and this dress has me yearning for Spring. The point detail on the front of the dress became a theme when I went on a search to accessorise.  
Have a great weekend folks, catch you next week.

Sleekit x

Dress: Maharishi 155 gbp (This will go on sale by the time Spring comes round in Oz for sure)
Shoes: American Apparel $121
Scarf: French Connection $19.95
Bag: Mimco $599 (Mimco always discount their bags, never buy full price)
Ring: House of Harlow $55
Tights: Myer

3 comments:

  1. Very cool dress - love the bright tights too. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Reminds me I should wear my red tights again :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share