Monday, November 29, 2010

36th birthday celebrations

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
birthday cake, yum
Photobucket
Well hello, I have been a wee bit of a stranger of late but I'm all back to normal routine and have a heap of posts to catch up with; starting with a birthday outfit (inspired by a recent Lady Melbourne Westfield shopping trip). 
On Saturday night I had a few friends round to celebrate my 36th birthday, birthday celebrations = new outfit, lots of great pressies and unfortunate for me a hangover from hell. If you cany go a wee bit overboard on your birthday then when can you eh?
I remember when Lady M posted a similar jumpsuit, LOVE, LOVE, LOVED IT, (I love her and could quite easily live in her wardrobe) it has been in the shops for a while so I was lucky to pick one up for the bargain price of $30! Teamed with a few new accessories from Diva.
Very much spoiled I have loads of birthday goodies to share with you over the next few days.

jumpsuit: Valleygirl
necklace: birthday gift from my beloved
bangles: Diva/RG Madden
Shoes: Nine West
ring: Diva

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday doll!
    Love, love , love your jumpsuit! I just started to get into them as the weather turned nasty hear and I just can't figure out how to work them with boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share