Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Little black jacket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Everyone has a LBD (little black dress) in their closet, a faithful and trusty friend but I also think that every wardrobe should have a LBJ (little black jacket). My LBJ was a gift from my beloved when we first met, a Christmas pressie over 15 years ago from Karen Millen. A tuxedo style jacket will never date and is worth investing in, you can dress it up or down and just like the LBD can become a wardrobe staple. I've teamed mine here with another trusty friend, the stripey T and a scarf from Mimco ($2 in a warehouse sale), bright pink heels from Best and Less.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty one - love the satin! Got to admit I've got several LBJs in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share