Monday, May 14, 2012

New mustard spotty tights



I love tights! My collection is huge, I despair when a favorite pair ladders. Last week, I spotted (ah, see what I did there) these mustard tights by Melbourne brand ok-ok. Fit is important, they sit snug and don't slouch, high on the waist, again important; nothing worse than a pair of tights that you need to yank every 5 mins. I reckon, I could easily own their whole range, so many beautiful colours and patterns and perfect to boost my Autumnal/Winter wardrobe. 
Did you have a good weekend? My weekend in Bendigo was absolutely perfect, I look forward to sharing a post with you later in the week.

jacket: RedDog3
faux fur: Cue
skirt: French Connection
tights: ok-ok
shoes: Nine West
shades: Urban Outfitters

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share