Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Gorman 'All hands on deck' dress and bad hair

dress: Gorman
wedges: bought on Bleecker St, New York
box bag: Mimco
shades: Le Specs

My generous friends bought this fabulous Gorman dress for my birthday; I've worn it loads over the summer. The kind of dress you can throw on when your feeling a wee bit shabby (my hair dryer blew up the other day, hence the hair...) smart but casual if you like. 
Minus a hair dryer and my locks in need of repair, turns out I won a competition over at Lady Melbourne to have my hair styled at Oscar Oscar; this Saturday. Perfect timing for this shabby chic gal. Stay tuned, it's gonna be big, HUGE.

1 comment:

  1. Everytime you post you make my day especial, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Much love, dear friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share