Monday, June 3, 2013

Vivian Ashworth Launch - A Great Gatsby Affair






 Exclusive Beauty is Life cruelty free make-up

 Melbourne Milliner Richard Nylon 

The invitation read, dress code: Gatsby - the occasion, an evening of opulence to celebrate the opening of Vivian Ashworth Hair and Make-up Salon. Sold!
On a cold Tuesday Melbourne night, my date for the evening, lady Anthea and I perused and schmoozed with the glitterati (wish I had brought my camera, these are some phone shots) the eye candy! The products and accessories on show were impressive and fitting for the theme; the Salon is styled with a 20s vibe in mind. Models paraded in Gwendolynne gowns whilst attending to the ample crowd with Champagne and canapés. It was a lavish affair and so much fun, even if I was on the OJ! 
For all you brides out there looking for a one-stop-shop for your special day or simply a lady in need of some pampering I would definitely recommend checking this place out. 
Thanks to Kyra at Pybus PR for inviting us to share in this grand affair.

3 comments:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share