Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pucciesque and vintage print trousers





I'm predicating that scarfs and neck chiefs are gonna be big this season, under and over everything. I picked up this Pucci esque scarf at my local Target, on sale for $9. I love the colours and well can't afford the real deal so Target will do for me. Teamed with a vintage pair of snake print trousers from my youth, er circa 1988 (recently spotted at sass and bide's LMFF runway.) It's funny, I have got to that stage in my life when all the things I used to wear as a nipper are coming back, ach well, I'm glad I kept them, even if I need an elastic band to zip them up! 

top: Cotton On
trousers: Modzart London
scarf: Target
Bangles: Diva/Kinki Gerlinki
shoes: Wittner

5 comments:

  1. I used to have a pair of those too, but sadly, donated them to a charity shop years ago. Wish I'd kept 'em. Love your scarf x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those trousers.
    I've got a thing for patterned pantallone at the mo mo.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well kept, Sleekit. I'm adoring these trousers... I'm actually tempted to sneek over and steal them from you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great trousers, there are so many things I should have kept from my youth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, I had a small obsession with Modzart trousers in my glory days, have money print, leopard print and black snake skin print, back then they were 150 quid a pair! I kept them all, maybe will pop them back on for you!

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share