Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Black and white stripes and print

print stripes 3
print stripes 2
print stripes 1
print stripes 4
print stripes 5
print stripes 6
jumper: Target
Shorts: Tommy Hilfiger
tights: Leona Edminston
shoes: Melissa
Coat: Red Dog 3
bag: Thrifted from Fashion Hayley
Do you ever lose something at the back of your wardrobe and then realise you have completely missed the season to wear it? The other day, I found these Tommy Hilfiger shorts hiding at the back of my closet, and yes, Summer is well and truly over. I've never worn them with tights before but I think they just may pass into my Autumn wardrobe. Mixing of prints is on trend at the mo, I like the clashing of stripes and print with a love heart thrown in for good measure.
For a more polished look, I've added a coat I bought for $20 from RedDog 3 and my Melissa shoes with the gold heel detail. 
What do you think, shorts in or out of the closet??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share