Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just a walk in the park

walk in the park 3
walk in the park 2
walk in the park1

jacket: Anthropologie
shorts: Mink Pink
necklace worn as belt: Witchery
tights: Myer
shoes: Thrifted
bag: Gifted
shades: Gucci
bangles: Gifted/RG Madden
top: RedDog3

The weather has been fickle in Melbourne this week, cold, raining one day, hot and sunny the next! Today, thankfully it was a beautiful sunny day and I took a stroll to the park just around the corner from my work to people watch and enjoy a coffee (love how my coffee cup co-ordinates with the outfit).
In other news this week, I treated myself to a mani/pedicure, loving the pastel colour combination, a wee bit of a change from my normal red/black combinations.
walk in the park
my best Angelina Jolie impression, ha, was it the right or left leg??

Apparently, tomorrow it will be back to cold and wet so until then I'll just sit back and enjoy the sunshine.
Have a good weekend, until next week.
Ps Note to self: I need to invest in some thick black opaques.

Love Sleekit x

5 comments:

  1. Just loving your kimono jacket!
    It's not often Glasgow and Melbourne share the same weather at the same time, but this week's forecast looks very similar x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cite and autumnal combination. I tried yellow nailpolish too but it seemed i needed a million coats for it not to look streaky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madame G - It's a nice jaiket indeed, I long for Anthropologie to come to Oz
    Helen - It's new staple, I fell in love with the print and colouring
    Janiece - The girl who did my nails put on three coats and then a final sealer coat, yep not an easy colour to make opaque

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share