Friday, April 27, 2012

The right to splurge DVF




On a recent trip to New York, I purchased these Diane Von Furstenburg print trousers, a splurge for me at $325! I know! If you are familiar with my blog, you will be aware I err on the bargainista side when it comes to shopping; most purchases below $50. But that said, I love these trousers and they will remain a timeless piece for my wardrobe and a souvenir of my New York trip. Teamed today, with a $5 polo from China Town, Drown necklace and Excentrix booties. Have you splurged lately, do tell, I'd love to hear...

1 comment:

  1. These look the business. I'm a keen baraginista too, but with an item such as these DVF trousers, you've gotta splurge, haven't you? I wish I could see them in real life because the quality even comes through in the pictures. They fit you like a dream!
    Good choice x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share