Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The calm before the storm


Last week, Melbourne enjoyed beautiful Autumnal days, this week I'm reaching for my winter/rain coat. That's just Melbourne. These pics were taken last week before the new hair cut (thanks for all your lovely comments) with my new Canon D30 on the completing wrong setting but I like them. The colour says Autumn. I hope you like too.

top: Jay Jays
skirt: French Connection
bag: Topshop
necklace: Frank Ideas, Etsy
shoes: Thrifted
ring: Studio Leanne
shades: Belong to my beloved
socks: Gifted

3 comments:

  1. Love the design of the skirt.Cute shoes, too. The weather has been the same in Adelaide - last week up to 30 degrees, this week cold & miserable. Layers are my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janiece - Layers indeed, I've never been to Adelaide, must check it out someday

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - thrilled to see you wearing one of my necklaces! It looks fabulous on you!!
    In case anyone is looking for a link to my shop its frankideas which can be found at : http://www.etsy.com/shop/frankideas
    or for updates and special offers: http://www.facebook.com/frankideasAccessories

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share