Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Daily outfit and colour picks around Melbourne




 I'm forever looking for colour inspiration, these photos were taken on a recent jaunt around Carlton in Melbourne. Lurking around a corner, furniture, a blue door; such a plethora of pretty and beautiful things. I'm influenced by my surroundings and compelled to document everything I find inspiring, which can lead to one very full photo library! 
Having a creative head can get very cluttered but living in Melbourne it's almost impossible to walk down the street and not come across something fabulous. Just the way I like it.

Outfit:
shorts: Mink Pink
tights: Leona Edminston
boots: ASOS
bag: Topshop
necklace: Anthropologie
tshirt: Jay Jays
leather jacket: Gorman
shades: rare rabbit












1 comment:

  1. Wonderful always, my gorgeous friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share