Friday, May 28, 2010

Up high

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket












































My last post featured a new high waisted belt. Here's a few more from my collection. A statement belt can update an outfit instantly, too easy. The theme for this post is 'Up high' hence my nasal shots, I hope they don't scare you too much! Have a great weekend you beautiful people.
On another note, if you like Melbourne based Perk and Mini (PAM), you can read an interview with Misha Hollenbach here.


Dress: Karen Millen
Belt 1: Shop on lygon St
Belt 2: Oasis
Belt 3: French Connection
Belt 4: Shop in Elwood
Belt 5: Sportsgirl
Belt 6: Sportsgirl (custom badges)

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing belt collection. If I was allowed to pick one I'd be very tempted by #2. Just love the big ring closure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you are the official belt Queen, its amazing how each one transforms that dress into a new look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sabine Psynopsis - This is my fav too, goes with everything

    Katorra - Belt Queen - I could live with that title

    Thanks for stopping by ladies

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share