Thursday, May 20, 2010

100th post !

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Welcome to my 100th post! Geez, how did I get here - that's a whole lota outfits. I would like to thank all my gorgeous readers who take the time to follow Sleekit week after week. I started this little project to keep me creative (different world going back to work part time after having my baby) and I'm a sucker for a challenge.  Some days I feel like pulling the plug, especially when I'm having a jammie/bad hair day and then I get a lovely comment from a reader that keep me inspired. This blog has come such a long way since that very first post, a work in progress that I hope to continue, if you will...
Thankyou for stopping by
love Sleekit x

Dress: Cue
Tights: Sportsgirl
Shoes: Nine West
Beret: I've had it for so long canny remember
I took these shots in my loovre

4 comments:

  1. Happy 100th post Lady Sleekit!

    Congrats and keep up the great, stylish work.

    Mwah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I always enjoy your blog and your fabulous outfits. Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers ladies and thanks for staying tuned

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share