Sunday, September 13, 2009

Can't live without

If your like me you will have those wardrobe staples that come out season after season, here's my top 5 can't live without items, why not send me yours.

Mimco Bag
I get comments every time I take this bag out, its Art Deco influence adds class to any outfit, it used to have a strap but I over filled it one day and it collapsed on Chapel St. Someone once asked me if it was a toaster????
Scottie Dog Broach
Present from my dear friend Alison
This little fellow cheers up any outfit

Coast Winter Coat
This is the best time to make the most of the winter sales and Invest in a great winter coat that will see you through many seasons. I bought this coat from Frazers in Glasgow 12 years ago and it still looks fab.



Tights
I have so many pairs, they create a whole new look to an outfit, the louder the better. Some folk are not quite ready for my tights, my tattoo tights scare the bejesus out some folk.




Nine West Green Suede Boots
I first feel in love with these green goddess boots 3 years ago but they retailed at $450, so I scouted the shop (week after week) until finally 3 months later they went to sale and I picked them up for $150! Nine West always have great sales so it's well worth hanging on a wee bit longer before you purchase.








3 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog!

    My Top 5 Can't live withouts are:

    :: Red lipstick, most usually Russian Red by MAC
    :: Ultra pointy-toed, black patent leather high heels - usually go through about 4 pairs a year
    :: My giant patent leather (are you sensing a theme here?) tote by Tocco purchased in Singapore after 2 years of searching for the perfect one.
    :: A leopard print scarf - if it's not tied around me somehow, it's hanging off aforementioned handbag
    :: Coco by Chanel - the ultimate accessory is the perfect scent.

    This game's fun, let's play again! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your great comments, I'm still learning so be sure to keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share