Friday, May 18, 2012

Spotty week





My life seems very busy at the moment, I have allowed myself 5 mins to bring this post to you, sorry had hoped to document last week's excursion to Bendigo, but alas, it will need to wait till next week. Tasks for today include: cooking meal and dessert for my family, getting on top of the ironing pile which is beginning to look like a sculpture of epic proportions, search for a supplier for a packaging project I'm working on, full time entertainment of my 3 year old son, buy present for kid's birthday on the weekend...ok times up, hope you enjoy my little love affair with my new spotty tights, have a great weekend!

coat: Reddog3
tights: ok-ok
wedges: Bought on Bleeker St, New York
scarf: no idea!
dress: Ben Sherman
gloves: Little black book
turban: Cancer Council
bangles: Eclectic trading
ring: Studio Leanne
shades: Sportsgirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share