Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wanna find my inner earth mother with Camilla








image source Camilla

Going through a quiet spell at work so thought I would bring you a very quick post via work today. Still no internet, yawn.
It's fashion week here in Melbourne (LMFF) and normally I would be embracing with a few shows and social engagements but find I have little or no free time at the moment with the building of the new nest and all. However, I have been keeping in touch with all the goss through social media and one Melbourne designer has caught my eye.
Camilla Franks, somehow I haven't came across you till now, where have I been? Camilla launched onto the fashion scene seven years ago with her whimsical, goddess like collections. Celebrities far and wide have embraced her and now it's my turn.
I want to run through a meadow, baring a headdress and find my inner earth mother! Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share