Monday, November 28, 2011

New scarf dress and last post for a wee while

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cheers folks!
On Saturday night, I had the pleasure of my favourite ladies and a special bar, The Everleigh on Gertrude St. The occasion, my 37th birthday. In true birthday tradition I also bought myself a birthday suit; a scarf dress from Kinki Gerlinki which I absolutely adore. Perfect for a fabulous night of cocktails and laughs at one of the most stylish bars in Melbourne. The Everleigh is no ordinary bar, the architect behind New York’s Milk and Honey, Sasha Petraske collaborated with Michael Madrusan and Lauren Schell to create a sophisticated establishment oozing in character. I Love.
If you follow me on twitter, you will know that I boldly declared last week that I would be quitting Sleekit. Call it a twitter fit or what you like but I have decided to take a wee break from the blog for the moment. Over the festive, life is shaping up to be very busy and I simply don't have the time to indulge. However, next week I will be attending the opening of the Topshop flagship Melbourne store which I am very excited about and obviously a blog will be in order, then I will put my blogging feet up till after the New Year. I love you readers and I do love my blog but after 2 years of constant documenting, it's time for a wee break.
Love always
Sleekit x

dress: Kinki Gerlinki
shoes: from Bleeker St, NY
ring: Diva
hair comb: Gifted 
belt: Gift from my mum
small ring: Sportsgirl 

4 comments:

  1. Looking gorgeous, lady! I can't wait to visit the Everleigh.
    And glad to read it is a little au revoir and not goodbye! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you and A! also glad to hear you're not disappearing altogether... see you in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Thank you for your nice article on sleekitone blog spot. It will help me.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share