Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cocktails and BAMA LAMA






So to the final chapter in what was the celebration of my 35th year. Cocktails at chez Sleekit, working the fringe dress that I had purchased a few weeks ago then into the city to Bama Lama at The Order of Melbourne, (50s swing, burlesque, dancin, grindin, soul and dress ups). Loving this gorgeous happy hour box and adoring this fabulous Kinki Gerlinki beaded clutch, given to me from my wonderful friends and partners in crime. The fringe dress looked fabulous but was a wee bit of a hazard as I kept catching onto unsuspecting jivers but what a great way to meet new people.

Thanks to all for a fabulous birthday week

Sleekit x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share