Friday, January 21, 2011

Little bird Elk accessories and other bits too


My home internet is still off would you believe (we are dealing with amateurs!), hopefully next week I will be back to norm as I am missing my daily reads for all your lovely blogs.
So, another quick post before I start work. Introducing my new little birdy yellow broach, a belated birthday pressie from my sis. I love it.
Both broaches pictured are from Melbourne based Elk, I am gathering quite a collection of their accessories, I find them affordable and easy to wear. They also do shoes, bags and clothes which I had no idea about, check out these fabulous finds. Ok singing off, have no time for spell/grammar check, be kind, have a great weekend!

"Accessories should be a statement. easy to wear, comfortable, affordable and instantly recognisable... to only wear what you love." ELK



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share