Monday, February 13, 2012

Be my Valentine dress

Ah Valentine's Day, love it or loathe it? I'm a little partial to some romance in my life, so yes, I love it. On a recent supposed window shopping trip, I spotted this cute little frock with its heart shaped bodice - perfect for Valentine's Day. Sportsgirl have the best sales, I picked this up for $39.99, who could resist a bargain like that? The bow belt was a birthday gift from my buddy Trace and the bow shoes from my buddy Anthea, they go just perfectly, Thanks ladies.
I'm even starting to love myself a little more after losing some of the weight I piled on over Christmas, been walking lots and staying out of the cookie jar!
Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers and if you don't have that someone special in your life, why not love yourself a little more, and maybe, just maybe something special may happen. Mwah love Sleekit x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share