Sunday, April 8, 2012

New sheer blue skirt and retail therapy

blue sheer 1
blue sheer 2
blue sheer 4
blue sheer 5
blue sheer 3
 sheer skirt: French Connection
boots: Ecentrix
top: Country Rd
bangles and ring: Gifted
hair clip: Gifted
shades: Urban Outfitters

At Easter time, I generally treat myself to more than just chocolate; a new outfit is a wee tradition I like to keep going. When I was a nipper, my mum would buy us brand new outfits to shine at mass on Easter Sunday. These days, the only worshiping I'm doing is at the retail till! Yes, I actually went into a shop and bought this fabulous skirt. No online shop, just pure and simple retail therapy. I'm kinda addicted to online shopping (are you?), the pull of value and variety at the touch of a button is hard to conquer. Saying that, I really did enjoy the thrill of the purchase that you just don't get with online shopping on purchasing this skirt. The feeling of buying something new, packaged up in crisp white paper, I even like getting the bags, the more the merrier...maybe some traditions are worth holding on to.

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share