Friday, April 13, 2012

New vintage finds





A couple of weeks ago, I attended a friends garage sale and picked up some fabulous vintage scarfs and jewellery. A neighbour was selling all her Grandma's wears and I was kinda like a kid in a sweetie shop, sifting through the treasures of this stylish lady. I love that I can give these gems a new home and re-invent them into my own wardrobe. I didn't really know my Granny but I hope that when I'm old and grey someone will come along and appreciate my treasures and make them their own.

2 comments:

  1. I loved these bright and beautiful scarfs and jewellery. I always searching scarfs for my own use. I've gone many of websites but these collections are outstanding and very unique.thanks for the sharing..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALways obsessed by the vintage styled things!!! And I always think black and white are the classic match!!!
    If you are a chic fans, you can also go on a journey in here: ray ban sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share