Friday, September 14, 2012

Best ebay find ever, super soft leather Gorman jacket


It's has to said, this is the biggest and best bargain I have ever laid my hot little hands on. Been looking for a casual leather jacket for some time and to my delight won this beautiful Gorman (lush Australian label) soft leather jacket on ebay for the unbelievable price of $100, retail value $780!!! I absolutely love it, it will go with just about anything and it makes me smile, such a Sleekit find!
Thank you for all your lovely comments on my last post, you make my day! Have a great weekend.
Love Sleekit x

3 comments:

  1. This is, indeed, a fantastic Ebay find!

    Well done... love it when the Ebay Gods shine down on you!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can nearly touch its softess. Love the shape and the colour is so fabulous. Well done my friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share