Friday, December 7, 2012

New Gorman birthday dress|shoes|sunnies

 dress: Gorman
shoes: Melissa
Sunnies: Le Specs
Birthday sunnies on high rotation

My dear friends gave me a birthday voucher for Gorman and this is what I bought. Classic little summer frock that I'm sure I will get much wear out of, thank you ladies! Goes perfectly with my birthday shoes and sunnies, you could say it's my birthday suit, all I need now is a new set of pins but you can't have everything!
Have a great weekend, till next week.
Sleekit x

5 comments:

  1. Great frock - simple, striking & flattering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress. Loving your sunglasses and wonderful shoes, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Much love and happy weekend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sacramento Amate, hope you had a wonderful weekend

      Delete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share