Thursday, December 20, 2012

New op shop find | Silk fitted jacket





silk jacket: opshop
dress: Ben Sherman
shades: LeSpecs
thongs: somewhere in Queensland

Every now and then you walk into a Melbourne op shop and come out with something fabulous. The other day, I ventured into The Salvos on Carlisle St and did just that. My beloved was with me and (scoffed) but I could see the potential in this silk fitted, shoulder padded, embellished buttoned treasure ($29). 
I've styled it here, with a stripe dress from Ben Sherman and some thongs I bought whilst on holiday in Queensland for that smart casual look; I even got my pins out! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that jacker it perfection! Seriously gorgeous piece x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely to die for, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    You are so adorable, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share