Frocktober Day 5 and a little black dress. A wardrobe staple no less for more than 10 years! I love this dress, it's my favourite LBD. I feel good in this dress even when I don't feel so good; it clings to my curves and can be worn to the office or for a night on the turps. Do you have a favourite LBD and how does it make YOU feel???
frock: Karen Millen
cardie: Jay Jays
shades: Urban Outfitters
Wee bit of knowledge as I journey through my week of Frocktober, raising awareness for Ovarian Cancer:
Early stage ovarian cancer may not have obvious symptoms but the following may occur:
- Vague abdominal pain or pressure
- Feeling of abdominal fullness, gas, nausea, indigestion – different to your normal sensations
- Sudden abdominal swelling, weight gain or bloating
- Persistent changes in bowel or bladder patterns
- Low backache or cramps
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Pain during intercourse
- Unexplained weight loss
The majority of women who experience one or two of these early symptoms do not have cancer.
However, it is important that you seek medical advice if the symptoms are unusual or persist.
For further information, visit www.ocrf.com.au or call 1300 OVARIAN.