Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Catch up post

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Top: French Connection
Skirt: Rouge Traders
Necklace worn as belt: Christmas gift
Shoes: Christmas gift
Bag: Christmas gift
Bangles: Christmas gift

Apologies, my post's have been a wee bit sparse of late, too busy enjoying my summer holidays. Today, I finally returned to work after a whole month off; its been fun, reveling in this beautiful city of Melbourne, chilling out and enjoying quality family time. I've spent many days at the beach and have just returned from Philip Island (2 hours out of Melbourne) where I indulged in five glorious days with my whole family, all 22 of us! So here's a few holiday snaps and a few outfits too.
Photobucket
I like to dress up for the beach
dress: Ben Sherman
Scarf: Target
Shoes: Peter Alexander
Bangles: Christmas gift
Doctors bag: Topshop

Photobucket
Photobucket
t-shirt: Woowch
Shorts: Mooks
Wedges: Bought on Bleeker St, New York
Bangle: Nine West
Ring flower: Sportsgirl
Aqua ring: Christmas gift
Photobucket
top: bought in gift shop in New York
leggings: Johnathon Aston
Photobucket
View from the roof top  
Photobucket
House we stay at in Philip Island
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share