Tuesday, August 13, 2013

34 weeks pregnant and counting...

 kick - yes, I know your in there...
yep it's happening, in 4 weeks time you will be a mother of 2...
  excited, girly moments beckon...

dress/night dress: Bonds
leather jacket: Gorman
scarf: ASOS
ring: Studio leanne
tight: Sportsgirl
boots: ASOS

Hello there, I've been a terrible blogger but I do have a big excuse! Only 4 and a bit weeks to go until the birth, eek. I'm at the stage where I'm ready to meet this little bundle and comfort is taking over my wardrobe. Today, I'm wearing a Bonds dress which I have been technically wearing as a night dress (shhh don't tell) but I'm scrambling for ideas and comfort is key. 
As always, accessories have been my savour, here wearing an Aztec scarf which I stole from my beloved, oversize ring and these ASOS ankle boots have also been on high rotation. Reckon I'm the only pregnant woman who is more comfortable in a heel than flats. 


1 comment:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share