Monday, September 2, 2013

Guest Post - A country wedding



Hello lovely readers! Lady Sleekit has handed me the magic password while she has her ever-stylish feet up waiting on the impending arrival of her new enfant - exciting!



Some of you may recognise me as Sleekit's occasional partner in fashion crime and for those who don't my name is Anthea - I do hope you enjoy my guest posts over the next little while. (I'm a little bit rusty with the blogging so please bear with me.)
I'd describe my style as vintage with a touch of rock'n'roll and little bit of cowgirl thrown in for good measure. 



Melbourne has certainly turned on a magnificent end to winter and I attended a gorgeous country wedding in Kyneton - about an hour from the city. 

 Posing with my lovely hubby

 Diamante brooch picked up at a vintage store in Palm Springs


 

Any excuse for a weekend away and of course to frock up! There was much toasting of bubbles to the happy couple and smiles all around.

Cheers to you dear readers - I look forward to next time...



Him:
Suit - Jack London
Shirt - Ben Sherman
Shoes - Windsor Smith

Moi:
Cardigan - Alannah Hill 
Skirt - Made to measure in Hoi An, Vietnam
Brooch - Vintage find from Palm Springs
Shoes - Selfridges
Glasses - Fabulous Fanny's NYC


2 comments:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share