Sunday, September 8, 2013

Last preggie post

 New blue raincoat from Leonard St, on sale from Bahamonde in Elwood $200 reduced to $80
Bubs first wardrobe in the background

 Picked these blue accessories from the NGV shop, bangle $10, ring $2.95, the brooch is from a vintage shop in Carlton
 My tights are from Little Salon on Gertrude St
 Love the collar detail, even works over my bump
Couldn't resist a little taste of Scotland, Tunnocks cushion from Etsy store nickimcwilliams for the nursery
 My friends know me so well, perfect babyshower gifts for moi, Limedrop earrings and ring
Cutest summer romper, body oil 

Firstly, I would like to thank my dear friend lady Anthea for her gorgeous wedding post. You will be seeing a lot more of this gorgeous girl on Sleekit while I concentrate on my little bundle. 
Anthea and I both share a love for fashion and with that cemented a truly great friendship, not to mention she's one of the coolest most generous hearted chicks I know! Look forward to many fabulous posts.
So this it it folks, my last post before I descend into a world of nappies and night feeds. On the back of a fairly harrowing first birth experience I will be having a C-section this Wednesday. Mental to think I will be checking myself in to have a baby. I'm excited but shitting myself at the same time, its been 5 years since I nursed and burped a new born, I'm sure it will all come back to me, eek!
In celebration of my impending arrival, my closest friends threw me a baby shower and this is what I wore. Forever hanging onto my sartorial style even at 38 weeks, I purchased this gorgeous mac, had my hair, nails and feet done, added a few accessories and arrived a vision of blue. We enjoyed a fabulous afternoon of food, cake and what turned out to be a cacophony of laughter and good times. Thank you ladies, you know who you are and love my gifts.
Hope to see you back on here very soon when I overload you with baby pics and tales of cuteness, till then...

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for remembering my birthday, dear friend.
    You look radiant and ready to pop.
    We are also pregnant we our first grandchild. He will be born next month, and I cannot wait to see his face.
    I wish you all the best for the birth, my dear Sleekit.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking an absolute vision in blue! Thanks for the kind words my darling, I'm honoured to guest post on Sleekit - Anthea x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely smashing. Thinking of you and can't wait for baby cuddles x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best best wishes to you - and i still maintain i have never seen a more stylish pregnant woman, right to the end!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share