Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's all in the accessories





























I have been trying out my new aqua accessories received with great pleasure for Christmas. Accessories can make all the difference to an outfit. Take the first pic with none, looks ok but then add some accessories and voila, a whole new look. I'm a firm believer in accessorising up, you can create so many different looks with little effort, update an old outfit or create the illusion that your wardrobe is bigger than it really is. Have also been hiding my hair underneath this Mimco hat, with naturally wavy hair the heat does all kinds of funny things to my napper, this hat gives me sanctuary and keeps me stylish at the same time.
Just when I thought Christmas was over a wee surprise comes in the post, a belated Christmas present from my beautiful sister and brother-in-law in Scotland, Chanel nail polish and lippy, fabulous! What a treat! Goes on so beautifully I love it.

Outfit 1
Shorts: Stella McCartney
Top: Genki
Accessorise: Gift
Shoes: Cotton On (custom buttons, gift)

Outfit 2
Dress: Country Road

Belt: Bahmonde
Shoes: Nine West
Hat: Mimco

1 comment:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share