Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Leave your hat on


















































































Today has been a day of trying to stay cool and sane whilst Melbourne bakes in 40+ degree heat. I have purchased a new Mac and have just discovered the photo booth application which kept me amused when I finally got my little 17 month year old boy down for an afternoon nap (babies and heat sure don't mix) these shots were taken using the program. In this heat you'll need a good hat so here's a small collection of my favorite summer hats. I'm au natural today for fear make up may melt my face, good ol black n white and sepia are soo forgiving.

Hat 1: Mimco
Hat 2: Puma
Hat 3: Stussy
Hat 4: Chemist in Blairgowrie for $20

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share