Thursday, September 9, 2010

Beauty Tips - Avocado

Photobucket
As promised, a new segment I would like to introduce to Sleekit, Beauty Tips. Mother nature is the best source of treatments you can give your skin, you don't need to break the bank on fancy names and numbers to achieve results. I am a mother and black circles under eyes are something that I suffer from. Late nights, early mornings, through the night awakenings take their toll, these treatments are 100% natural and who doesn't have an Avo in the fridge? Why not give it a go yourself. 

5 comments:

  1. Love the idea of beauty tips from a person with such obvious true inner AND outer beauty :)

    I also love to use avocado, but I'm afraid my regime is a bit more rustic & primative :P

    I mash up the avocado and place it on my face for a moisturising mask then smear the leftovers through my hair for a deep conditioning hair treatment - then straight into the shower!

    Love your blog :) x Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tips, Sleekit! I sometimes do the tea bag treatment for tired eyes... That's lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, using mother nature's finest products rather than putting expensive chemicals on our skin.. I love this! Good work sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked! I might give this a try... I think I'd be very tempted to just eat the avocado, but I'll do my best!
    Looking forward to more beauty stuff on here.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for all your lovely gorgeous comments. I intend to make this a regular segment on the blog, as I get older I am more conscious about what goes in and on my body.

    Have a great weekend!

    love
    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share