Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hobble Hobble...New York, New York

It would be fair to say that this week ranged from fair to hellish. At the beginning my wee boy had his first stack resulting in one very long trip to Casualty, a broken arm and a split head. Closely followed by his Granny the following day who fell down some stairs and broke both her arms! These things do come and 3's and fellow blogger Fashion Hayley has also been in the wars. So quite frankly I am writing this week off as a dud.
That all aside, I do have some good news to share with you. In October, I will be meeting up with my Glasgow pals in a trip to New York! I have never been and the prospect is way to exciting to put in to words, PURE CANNY WAIT BYE THE WAY!!!!!! I've already stocked up on some travel guides and scouting out where and what I am going to spend. 
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wanna go here
Photobucket
and here
Photobucket
maybe here
Photobucket
I did get myself a manicure and pedicure in a bid to cheer myself up (fleuro orange to match my shoes)
Photobucket
And I did get one of these, that cheered me up no end
Photobucket

This week may have been a dud but look what I've got to look forward to huh, happy days!


Have a great weekend and stay away from stairs, chairs, tables and anything that moves.



Love Sleekit x
 

4 comments:

  1. Poor Granny as well as your little boy thats just rotten luck. But hey NYC that's Ah-MAZING you are gonna love it. You make sure you hit those thrift stores now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it has been a dud of a week, I hope your son and his granny recover well, how sucky I know how they feel. But omg NYC is amazing, you will love it. I recommend heading out of Manhatten Island and hitting up Brooklyn, mainly Williamsburg, Bedford Avenue. Its my face part of town, NYC itself can get a bit stuffy after a while, so Williamsburg is great for some chilled out time. Go to Five Leaves, Heath Ledgers cool restaurant, def my fave food in all of NYC...it is kinda outta the way at the very end of the Avenue though. Geez now I want to head back to NYC, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a rotten week, doll.
    But, planning a trip to NY will at least keep your mind off all the bad stuff!
    I hope your wee boy and his granny are on the mend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies for your best wishes and I will be sure to check out those haunts Hayley, sooo excited woop woop

    Have a great weekend

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share