Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Orange shorts black shirt

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I'm already starting to think about my NY wardrobe with October slowly approaching, I like to be organised. Only going for a week and looking to have a massive splurge when I get there so need to take as little as possible, within reason of course; have whittled it down to 4 pairs of shoes. The orange patent shoes will definitely be coming, that's a given, they go with so many of my outfits. This look could work for day or night and hope to work recently purchased orange shorts into a few of my outfits. Accessories don't take up much space and can change an outfit instantly, lots of statement pieces will be coming too, cocktail ring will obviously be getting a work out ;)
Do you have any tips for collating a holiday wardrobe without taking the kitchen sink??

outfit 1:
shorts: Kinki Gerlinki
shirt: Decuba
ring: Studio Leanne
shoes: Nine West
necklace: Swarovski
tights: Leona Edminston
bracelet: Kinki Gerlinki

4 comments:

  1. I think I need orange shoes.
    I'm mentally adding up the number of outfits that I too own that would only be made better with a pair of orange shoes!
    I'm afraid I can't offer any helpful hints on how to pack for NY... SOunds like you're doing a good job so far - can't wait to see all your outfits xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luuuuurve your Studio Leanne ring- they are THE BEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Madame G - Yes go get some, I love mine

    Lady Melbourne - I actually was introduced to Studio Leanne through your blog, I may just purchase another before my trip

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share