Thursday, July 28, 2011

Parcel from best bud Fi

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
There is nothing better than a present sent from home from my best bud in the whole wide world Fi. I regret not taking a photo of the beautiful and creative wrapping that these little gems were perfectly housed in. She gets me and I get her, like two peas in a pod our tastes are so similar, even though we live on opposite sides of the planet. We met in high school and have gone through so must together, the distance has only brought us closer.
In October, I will be meeting up with Fi and a bunch of old friends for a chicks holiday in New York, to say I'm excited is an understatement but most of all I am looking forward to seeing my best bud, I love and miss her so much, she is the best.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh what a gorgeous gift from a true bff... you're a luck lady. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blithely Unaware - gorgeous huh, indeed I am a lucky lady x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share