Sunday, October 30, 2011

New York - My best mate Fi

Photobucket
Photobucket
We almost had the same shoes 
Photobucket
Fellow colour blocker
Photobucket
 
Photobucket
I have ten chins in this pic but I love it, she looks stunning 
Photobucket
We shared a lot of laughs
Photobucket
Amazing outfit, love the shoes 
Photobucket
We share a love of unique tights

Let me introduce you to my best friend in the whole wide world Fi. Not only is she stylish and unique, but has the biggest unselfish heart, I love her bones. Childhood friends, we have still managed to keep our friendship going despite the distance; she lives in Glasgow, Scotland in my home town. I was thrilled to spend the week with her in NY, we just picked up where we left off. Her style has always inspired me and the reason I have the confidence to dress how I like, when I like. She shares my love for colour, has an amazing collection of decorative tights and mixes it up like no other I know. All her New York outfits were incredible. I love you Fi, until what meet again soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Fi looks ever so stylish, how lovely you got to meet in NYC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking fab as always ladies!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erica Louise - She is my hero

    Lynsday Egan - Well nice to see you on here lady, thankyou kindly, hope your well x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share