Sunday, October 2, 2011

Polka dot playsuit

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
In a previous post I mentioned that I had purchased a Polka dot playsuit from Sportsgirl; well here it is in all its glory! A belter huh, I love it! The perfect day to night outfit for my up and coming trip to NY (I'm sorry if I have been droning on about this trip for an eternity but I'm bloody excited!).
I will spend a couple of days in NYC on my own before I hook up with my friends from Glasgow. My best mate I haven't seen for a couple of years and the rest of the girls, its been yonks, so I wanna make a bit of an entrance. What do you reckon, will this do??

playsuit: Sportsgirl
belt: Kookai
shoes: Gifted
box: Mimco
blazer: Urban Outfitters
bangle: Kinki Gerlinki
ring: Sportsgirl
brooch: somewhere on Elgin st 

ps I also plan to get some wedges to go with it when I get there as it's a wee bit too long in length at the mo. 


3 comments:

  1. That's a damn perfect jumpsuit and it looks the bees knees on you!
    Not long now, huh? Hope you and the the girlies have the time of your lives - cannae wait to see the photaes!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madame G - Cheers doll, there will be lotsa photaes!

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share