Friday, November 9, 2012

Lady in red | Oakes Day outfit





This is a very quick Friday afternoon post, I will have to do Oakes Day in two posts; so much to share! And so to the outfit I wore, top to toe red, bold – yes indeed. Catch you next week for part deux featuring the Birdcage, a few famous folk and my family; twas a fun, fun day. Have a great weekend dear readers!

dress: Karen Walker
shoes: Wittner
bag: Gifted
belt: Shop on Lygon St $20
ring: Diva
flower crown: KisforKani (Etsy store)

7 comments:

  1. SERIOUS hotness

    This is the best, best, best outfit I've ever seen on you, love it!!

    You should enter fashions on the field next year!!!!

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blithely Unaware - Aw thanks, that's very sweet of you to say x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was looking forward to see you wearing this red dress since you showed it to us, but it is more beautiful than I expected.
    Loving the accessories and headdo so much, my dear friend.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sacramento Amate, I think red may be my new colour x

      Delete
  4. Wow, wow, wow!!! You rock the red so well - absolutely gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share