Tuesday, November 6, 2012

The Poppy Jumpsuit/playsuit/onesey



outfit:
jumpsuit: Peter Alexander
bangles: Eclectic Trading
shoes: Nine West
shades: Rare Rabbit
necklace: Frankideas
pearl ring: Gifted

Happy Melbourne Cup day to all you locals out there, I hope you backed a winner. My beloved was lucky but unfortunately my horse was no where to be seen, ach well, there's always Thursday when I will be attending Oakes Day; ladies day if you please. My outfit is almost complete, just awaiting some vintage earrings to arrive from Scotland and may need to rethink my shoe choice; the sparky shoes are currently looking a bit too Christmas with all the red. Look forward to sharing with you later in the week.
Following on from my last post, I spent the whole hot weekend in this comfy, colourful poppy playsuit, jumpsuit, onesy, what ever you may call it; it's my new best friend. 

2 comments:

  1. Love it so much. I wear my Peter Alexander Bambi nightie as a dress, but that jumpsuit doesn't look at all like pj's. Saw your tweet about the flower headband Delta wore haha x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share