Sunday, April 18, 2010

Blue biker inner rock weekend

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Had another fabulous weekend in Melbourne city, glorious weather, a rather drunken gig with the ladies on Friday night and plenty of family time down the beach - perfection!
Friday night, Eddy Current Suppression Ring at The Palace Theatre. I accepted a ticket for this gig not knowing anything about their music but well, what a night! Australian live music at its best: loud, punk, rock, crazy front man in PJs and slippers (he staged dived and made his way around the whole venue with mic in hand), fans of all shapes and sizes following in appreciation, legs n arms everywhere, heads bopping in unison. I've been to this venue before to see 'Florence & The Machine', an equally amazing gig. I like loud gigs with a bit of kick arse. Got me feeling all rock chick. Let me introduce you to my blue biker, teamed with an old favorite.

Jacket: Red Dog3
Dress: Kookai
Sash: Mimco
Shoes: Charm & Chic
Beads: Gift

8 comments:

  1. Great look, FYI: when I take out my weave I am so stealing your haircut...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I love love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing dress! The biker jacket goes perfectly with it (and I adore the chair you are holding on to!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jacket - I'm too short to pull off biker jackets *sigh* but always love them on other people... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katorra - cheers, I like your humor : )

    Emse and the laneway - thankyou!

    Pretty Little Pictures - I bought this dress when I found out I was pregnant, my first maternity dress, two years down it still looks great

    SabinePsynopsis - ta much

    Silvara - I'm only little, 5 foot n a bit, thanks for dropping by


    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your banner, have you made it???

    xx
    Johanna

    ART--->
    http://johannaurban.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johanna Urban - Glad you like it, I put it together myself using some of my accessories and an illustration from a photo library


    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share