Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Go change yerself

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The changing of the seasons have officially and finally landed on my doorstep; Autumn is here and with that brings a change in wardrobe. I love the summer and the hot weather but change makes you appreciate those days even more. I like change. Change is good for the soul.
I came across this bangle the other day and was drawn to the typography and statement: "One devoted person can initiate change". I wear this on my sleeve. I would like to think that, maybe this little blog might initiate change; ditch the head to toe black and add a spot of colour, chop your hair off because it will grow again tomorrow, take risks and don't follow the herd..

Outfit:
Top: Red Dog3
Skirt: Shilla
Scarf: (worn around waist) shop on Carlisle St
Shoes: Kenzo
Bracelet: RG Madden

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the sentiment on your bangle - thanks for sharing your wisdom and inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashionwise I would so like to change to spring... But somehow warmth doesn't want to arrive her in the UK. Love your first steps toward winter wardrobe. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share