Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pressie's from Fi

Photobucket
I could murder a square sausage in plain bread, washed down with some Irn Bru ...
Photobucket
Scottie Dog flannels jammies
Photobucket
From the archive...
Harris Tweed Clutch
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Stunning pearl ring
Photobucket
I love when a parcel arrives on my doorstep from home, especially when it's from my best buddy Fi. We have been friends since school days and she is so special to me. With a heart of gold, she always takes time to stay in touch, even with the distance and a family and career in tow. Fi is the most stylish person I know, always creating her own looks which go way back to school days. Start of 5th year, she turned up for school in Bermuda khaki shorts and boots with a clean shaven head! The teachers were horrified, we attended a strict catholic school where uniform was compulsory; I bloody loved that! We were clearly destined to be life long buddies. Love and miss you and hope to see you very, very soon x
Here what was in the parcel with a few from the archives to boot.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely post, lovely things! I love getting parcels.

    Love from Tweet

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, wonderful post, and I love all of those beautiful things!

    Miss Violet Bell.xx
    Stop by sometime :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share