Monday, June 7, 2010

Winter warmers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Winter has hit Melbourne and it's time to get out the woollies. Friends and relatives back home in Glasgow think I lie when I say it gets cold in Melbourne but it bloody well does! So here I am rugged up for a winter's day at work. I love the tier detail on this skirt and red detail on the bag breaks up the head to toe black.

Wool Jacket: Vivienne Westwood
Skirt: Cue
Tights: Leona Edminston
Top: Karen Millen
Scarf: Luce
Bag: Bought from Fashion Hayley
Bangle: RG Madden

2 comments:

  1. That bag looks fabulous on you! I love Hayley... great buy. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Foxyman Di$count, I have been parading it about all week!

    Sleekit x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share