Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Winter red n green

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
At the start of the week I set myself a challenge to get some colour into my winter wardrobe. These green shorts I normally wear through summer but with some knee high socks and boots I'll take them through to winter. The jumper with the swan was purchased over 10 years ago when I first came to Australia via Hong Kong. It used to be green but I managed to get an oil stain on it, a little box of die later and it's now kinda black, the stitching also changed colour and to be honest probably prefer it. I have a window of half an hour to take my shots and upload, I really don't have time to fanny about getting the perfect pose, so forgive the slightly tortured look I adorn today :)
They say red and green should never be seen, I say bollocks to that.

Top: Bought in Hong Kong 
Shorts: Nike
Boots: Thrifted $20
Socks: Sportsgirl
Cuff: Made by Liss
Belt: Somewhere in Glasgow

3 comments:

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share