Sunday, July 14, 2013

Trenched



It's been a while, I know, after my last post about being inspired and all!...All talk and nae action. To be honest, I'm finding it hard to get motivated to post. Trying to come up with new content given my wardrobe has been culled and how many posts can you do in the skinny jeans er, here's another. 
My advice to any mum-to-be struggling out there to keep herself stylish, accessorise. 
Here, I've gone for head to toe accessories to lift what is a fairly standard preggy uniform; jeans and slouchy/comfy top. The Marcs trench that I picked up from the op shop has been a god send, I can throw it over the top of anything and it makes me feel polished.
Till next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great look.
    I am missing you.
    I hope all is well with you and your gorgeous babey.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share