Friday, March 9, 2012

Lunch at Grigons and Orr Corner Store





Love a bit of nostalgia, whether it be music, tv shows or the lolly bags I used to spend my pocket money on. The other day, I took a trip down memory lane and visited Grigons & Orr Corner Store in North Melbourne for a spot of lunch. It's kitted out like an old school shop with all the good stuff: jelly, spiders and a massive selection of sweets; I sampled their vegetarian baguette, delicious! I'm always on the lookout for kid friendly cafe's and my little Mani would absolutely love this place. 
In the fashion stakes, I've also got the orange shoes back out, been a while since I popped them on but they go fabulously with my $5 cashmere scarf purchased from my recent New York trip.
It's a long weekend here in Melbourne, looking forward to kicking back and enjoying the sunshine and my lolly bag, hope you have a good weekend too.
Sleekit x

top: Genki
shoes: Nine West
trouser: Fleur Wood
necklace worn as belt: Witchery
shades: Gucci
scarf: purchased off 5th Ave, New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking time to leave a comment for sleekit x

Related Posts with Thumbnails Bookmark and Share